Brand voices: a message from the Villas at Stonehaven
Stay safe — stay with the Villas at Stonehaven!
Your safety and wellbeing is their priority. The Villas have implemented the following health and hygiene protocols given the threats of Covid-19 to ensure your peace of mind, and ask guests’ cooperation when in the common areas — specifically wearing masks and observing social distancing.
• All employees are equipped with gloves and masks and/or protective shields
• All villas are deep cleaned prior to arrival in accordance with WHO, CARPHA and MOH guidelines
• Sanitisers are provided at the entrance to each villa
• Housekeeping services are available upon request
• Pools are checked regularly to ensure optimum pH balance
• Pre-registration check-in of guests is available
• Keys are sanitised before arrival and after check-out
• Room service from the restaurant is delivered to the villa entrance
• The Pavilion restaurant is naturally ventilated, with seating configured to comply with physical distancing requirements
• Hand sanitisers are provided at the entrance to the restaurant, reception, and restrooms
• Tables, menus, and bill folders are sanitised for guests before/after usage
• Payment terminals are disinfected after each use
• Service staff are required to wear face masks and gloves
At your service
• Transfers, car rentals or tours: their vetted suppliers guarantee the safest environment that aligns with the Villas’ enhanced protocols
• Shopping for groceries: shoot the Villas an email with your list, and they will do the rest!
Download the updated safety information
Written by Discover Trinidad & Tobago